HELLO, HOLA, NI HAO
3 Cultures, 1 Forever Family
3 Cultures, 1 Forever Family
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Plus One
We have talked about this for quite awhile now and we have decided that we would are going to adopt two children at once. This is only allowed by our agency on a case-by-case basis and China only allows it through their Special Needs Program. We did not come to this decision lightly. It has been months of discussing and praying, and we both feel like God is laying this on our hearts. Our agency recommended the file of a little girl age 10 while I was asking for another file. I told them to go ahead and send me the file. I read through the file and she not only seemed like a good fit for our family but she is also from the exact same place as Wenqiang. We wanted to see the video before making any decisions. Of course the video came to the house while I was in SC with Lianne. So Greg got to see the video first. I could tell right away he was smitten with her but there was a bonus. When she was done performing on the video she went and sat next to a little boy. He moved over just so she could sit next to him....that little boy was Wenqiang. This sweet little girl, Han, was definately meant to be. We are very excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment