HELLO, HOLA, NI HAO

3 Cultures, 1 Forever Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last of the Paperwork

I sent the last of the paperwork to the agency yesterday.  Included in that was our I800 paperwork for them to review and send.  They reviewed it and sent it that afternoon.  The count is officially on for our I800 approval.  It takes 2 to5 weeks.  I am praying we are on the short side of that wait!  After we receive approval it will go to the NVC center in NJ.....they cable it to the Consulate in China.  The consulate reviews it and issues an approval letter that is hand delivered to the Chinese govt.  Once China receives this approval they will issue us our Travel approval and we will be China bound about 2 weeks after that.  Each of these little steps take about 2 weeks.  Barring any delays (and holidays) we will most likely be traveling at the end of Febuary!!!!  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment