We had 3 milestones with the kids today.....
* They took their very first airplane ride! They thought take-off was a kick. Both were very surprised they feed us since we never got fed on the train. Landing was a bit scary until I explained all the noises. They were both great helpers getting the bags
* They took their first bubble baths. I have been dreaming about getting a bathtub at every hotel we have been at since we have only gotten them to shower once. I'm pretty sure they didn't even use soap. We have a huge garden tub here so I bubbled it up and showed them. They were a little timid at first but then neither of them wanted to get out when their turn was over. So cute and SO clean!
* The biggest first was wanting to snuggle with Mommy at bed. They fought over who would get to lay with me. So I sat in between them until they fell asleep. Awesome!!!!
We are now in Guangzhou in the south of China. We are staying in a section known as Shaiman Island. The architecture and the landscaping are very much like Charleston, SC and the weather is very humid and in the 70s. It's almost like vacation. It's quite lovely and a nice change from being in the city centers. We do however already miss our guide, George. He was great!! Hopefully tomorrow I will have more pictures. Night night.
such a fun list!!! i'm so glad they seem to be making some adjustments.
ReplyDelete